P5-368: Stereographic views of Soldiers’ Barracks on Queen Street

P5-368: Stereographic views of Soldiers’ Barracks on Queen Street

P5-368: Stereographic views of Soldiers’ Barracks on Queen Street, Fredericton, sometime after the departure of the last Imperial troops in 1869. Note that the building then had an ornate entrance from Queen St. The sign across the front of the building reads “Fredericton Temperance Reform Club”.